What I'm Working on Now
I'm back home full-time in Atlanta and not traveling too much. As of right now, I spend all my time on these things:
- Working on being the best husband and dad possible
- ...which includes learning to cook delicious meals for the family, at least 2-3 times per week.
- Working every day on The Rails 5 Way (once I'm done with that I'll be back to work on my newest book SERVERLESS: Patterns of Modern Application Design Using Amazon Web Services)
- Picking up club gigs about every other week and generally getting to enjoy DJ'ing more than any other time in recent memory
- Producing episodes of my trance and progressive house-oriented podcast SUPERSTAR DJ a few times per month
- (Very) slowly developing a significant new version of DueProps
- Wondering what to do next with little side projects AhhLife.com and MSAbundle.com
- Technical advisor to Penrose Senior Care Auditors
- Answering emails that ask my advice
- Reading books to better think, work, or live
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was November 2016.